Aves Safety Solvent product to clean and refine your sculptures
Aves Safety Solvent is a very easy to clean smoothing agent: It can be used with all Aves® Apoxie® and FIXIT® products and other epoxy brands. Aves® Safety Solvent simplifies the finishing work and cleaning of your sculptures! It also works very well with other brands of epoxy. Recommended for smoothing, soldering, blending, texturing, quickly cleaning tools, brushes and surfaces Remove excess material, fingerprints, unwanted debris and film from the project by using a couple of drops of safety solvent on a paper towel, brush or cotton swab before preparing the epoxy. It also removes stains, inks, markers, paints and stains from fabrics, brushes and other surfaces. (Always test the surface or fabric to verify the surface reaction).
- Aves® Safety Solvent is safer than most solvents available.
- Excellent substitute for acetone and other commonly used toxic solvents.
- Clear liquid.
- Low flammability
- low amount of fumes and odors.
- DOT certificate for shipments by air, land or sea.
- DOES NOT contain alcohol, MEKP, paint thinner or other harmful substances found in similar products.
- Complementary product for use with Aves® two-component products and other epoxy resins.
- Aves® Safety Solvent comes in a plastic bottle with snap closure and 3 convenient sizes. Available exclusively through Aves® Studio and its distributors.
USE PROTECTIVE GLASSES AND GLOVES
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CLOSE THE CONTAINER AFTER USE
Use nitrile gloves to use
Protection and control measures: WARNING H313 - May be harmful in contact with skin. H320 - Causes eye irritation. H227- Combustible liquid. H305 - May be harmful if swallowed and if it enters the respiratory tract. Aves® Safety Solvent complies with the international safety standard ASTM D4236. * Keep out of reach of children. Wear gloves and safety glasses. Keep container closed when not in use. Ventilation must be used. Do not smoke or use the product near open flames. A simple water cleaning is recommended.
Contact us for the product safety data sheet
RETURN AND REFUND
The product can be returned intact in its packaging